The unit features a Camera type design, LCD display and easy programmable controls.
The unit has CE, FDA, KFDA, ISO and TUV approval and is also tested and approved for dental use by Public Health England.
- 70Kv generator for shorter exposure and sharper images
- 0.4mm focal spot and 12° divergence angle to provide higher image quality
- Sealed double leaded shielded design to protect the operator.
- Toshiba generator ensures a higher image quality for a lower patient dose
- Average annual operator dose is less than 1% of the occupational radiation dose limit
- Rectangular collimator for low patient dose
- Takes hundreds of X Rays with one charge
- Reduces retakes as you can ensure patient does not move
- Patient is more comfortable as you do not need to leave their side
Rextar unit includes:
- 1 x Back scatter shield
- 1 x Collimator
- 1 x Square adaptor
- 1 x Neck strap and handle
- 1 x Mains power and UK plug
- 1 x Stand
- 1 x Carry case
- 1 x Quick start manual
- 0.4mm focal spot and 12° divergence angle
- 70Kv generator
- 0.04 mSv Annual Operator Dose (*Calculated: 0.2 Sec exposure. 50 exposures/ week. 48 weeks/year)
- 12 months warranty
- Every Rextar is tested and forms are supplied
- The unit is “mobile” so it will need a critical exam every year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.