The X-Mind DC is on of the most popular x-ray units we sell.
The numerous control systems make the X-Mind DC very safe to use:
The X-Mind range pantograph arms provide great flexibility of use and accurate positioning. The new, light alloy mechanism has smooth contours and protective casing at the joints.
It is easy to keep clean and can be decontaminated in compliance with the strictest demands of asepsis in dental practice.
X-Mind timer: microprocessor-controlled, exposure time can be customised and programmed; one key allows you to switch immediately from conventional intra-oral X-ray to digital X-ray. Pre-programmed keys for special pictures.
This unit is on a mobile base, to be easily transported from surgery to surgery.
• Rectangular collimator as standard, other collimator shapes are available
• X-Mind DC exposure times are optimised for use with digital sensors
• The generator is compatible with practically all digital imaging systems
• Mobile base for easy transportation across surgeries
- Supply: 115/230V - 50/60Hz
- Power absorption at 230V: 1.4 kVA
- X-ray tube: Toshiba DG073B
- X-ray tube voltage: 60 - 70 kV
- Anode current: 4 - 8mA
- Focal Spot: 0.7mm
- Total Filteration: Equivalent to 2mm AI at 70 kV
- Technology: DC
- Timer: from 0.02 to 3.2 seconds
- Weight of the head: 5.5kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.