Woodpecker UDS-E Ultrasonic Scaler
The UDS-E is a four-function (scaling, perio, endo and auto-water supply) ultrasonic piezo scaler with a detachable handpiece which is autoclavable to a maximum temperature of 135°C and a maximum pressure of 0.22MPa.
The unit features automatic frequency tracking which ensures that it is always operating on the most efficient frequency for optimum performance. It also features a built in 350ml capacity water container, however there is also an adaptor for an external water source and a spare bottle.
- Complete with 8 tips, torque wrench, tip holder and spare bottle (Tips supplied are E1, G1, G4, G5, G6, P1, P3, P4D)
- Auto-water supply function
- Clinical fluids, such as hydrogen peroxide, chlorhexidine and sodium hypochlorite, etc., can be used perfectly under the mode of auto-water supply system so that the performance of perio and endo is improved dramatically
- PC controlled for easy operation and more efficient scaling
- Automatic frequency testing
- Scaling Frequency: Average 28000 - 29000Hz
- Perio Frequency: Average 28000 - 29000Hz
- Endo Frequency: Average 27000Hz
- Main Unit Input: 30 V DC 13A
- Output Power: 3W~20W
- Frequency: 28kHz ± 3kHz
- Water Container Capacity: 350ml
- Dimensions: W234mm x D193mm x H109mm
- Weight: 1.35Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.