The Q3's and Q7's have been manufactured with the design intent to reduce the need for fallow periods between patients.
Guidance states that you must have an hour fallow period between the last aerosol-generating procedure (AGP) and re-entering the room to clean for the next patient.
Reduced Fallow Time.
After new guidance from the Chief Dental Officer which states an air purification system with a CADR of 10 x changes per hour can bring fallow time down to 20 minutes.
- Q3 APPLICATION AREA: Covers 30-40 Square meters - Fan capacity 350m³per hour
- Q7 APPLICATION AREA: Covers 70-110 Square meters - Fan capacity 850m³ per hour
Auto mode on the unit senses the air quality in the room and adjust speed accordingly to filter the air to achieve clean levels. This is shown on the units colour coded AQI display.
This unit does not use filters or UV light so there are no ongoing consumable costs, simply wash the collecting plates when 'C' appears on the display.
It is advised that the air filtration unit is utilised in conjunction with an extraction fan in the room, so that the air in the room is circulated properly.
- Pre-filter to filter out large particles such as hair
- Generator Pole with positively charged plates – killing bacteria and viruses
- 20,000 – 40,000 volt sterilisation chamber to kill bacteria and viruses
- Collector – collects the positively charged particles which have passed through pre-filter, generator pole and chamber
- Catalytic Device – absorbs odours and reduces carbon
- TPA Technology – Innovative use of generator pole and collector pole to form a dust hunting airfield. Absorbs dust, smog and particles in the air.
- The virus killing rate for H3N2 Influenza virus (similar in size to Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2) is 99.97% within 1 hour.
Absorb particles up to 100 times smaller than PM2.5, known as the benchmark for future air purifiers, ushering in a new era of silent and consumable -free air purification.
The Woodpecker Air Purifier can effectively filter particles that are at least 14.6 nanometers / 0.0146 microns in size. Coronavirus is 125 nanometer particle size.
Existing air purifiers incorporate a HEPA filter which can only absorb the particles and needs constant replacement. Woodpecker Air Purifiers can kill airborne viruses and doesn’t have any replacement filters.
- Application area: Covers 70-110 Square Meters
- Rated power: 110 Watts
- Weight: 19.7kg
- Dimensions: 760mm x 380mm x 380mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.