S380TRC Operating Dental Unit
Stern Weber equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an Approved Stern Weber Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
The strength of an innovative space lies with the solidity and the precision of flexibility. The desire to constantly improve and pursue technological progress creates a vital working space that is in perfect harmony with your operating style, because it is modelled on your work. We are not looking for mere sterile development, but for the perfect way of working, of moving, of thinking. Your ability acts as our guide, and our technology is your instrument. The new S380TRC is the perfect balance of strict and technological innovation. S380TRC boasts a unique chair full of features suited to the operating style of those looking for innovative exclusivity. Synchronized backrest and leg rest movements, powered retractable footrest: each function is designed to offer outstanding comfort in every position.
- Double arm with vertical lock pneumatic system. Vertical excursion of 45cm
- Studied to house up to 6 instruments
- A.C.A system (Automatic Chip Air), anti retraction system of the liquids
- Kit with 6 functions stainless steel syringe
- 4-way electrified MIDWEST module with fibre optic
- Touch screen 5.7" in tempered glass
- Personalized programs for chair and instrument for 4 different operators
- 3 operating modes for micromotors
- 3 operating modes for the scalers
- Chair: possibility to memorize 4 working positions
- ON/OFF operating lamp and activation of reduced light intensity
- Timed water cup filler/ timed water bowl flush
- ON/OFF Tank water supply system - Sanaspray
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.