W&H Air Polishing System
The Proxeo Aura Air Polishing System is a real all-rounder. Soft deposits and stains can be removed thoroughly and efficiently without changing the handpiece. The powders, handpiece and spray heads work together perfectly and allow thorough and atraumatic supragingival and subgingival cleaning.
Proxeo Aura Perio-Set includes:
› Air polishing handpiece
› 120° spray head
› Spray head perio
› 40 perio tips (subgingival)
› Prophylaxis Powder SOFT (250 g)
› Prophylaxis Powder SENSITIVE - Glycine Powder (160 g)
Main advantages at a glance:
- Practical adjustment ring for simple switching between prophylaxis and periodontal treatments
- 3 different powder for a wide range of indications
- Optimally bundled powder jet for controlled spray pattern and less powder emission
- Spray attachments with different angles and in different lengths for optimal access
- Special periodontal accessories for thorough treatment of deep pockets
- Clear powder container with lateral opening for easy refilling and simple checking of powder level
- Range of turbine connections – suitable for all devices
Warranty: 12 months
- Convenient refilling:
The side opening of the powder container means that instead of holding the handpiece when refilling, it can be rested on a worksurface. This leaves both hands free, making refilling of the powder much easier.
- Problem-free workflows:
The clear powder container allows you to check the powder level at all times, enabling you to integrate a powder change into your workflow with ease.
- Appropriate angles:
The special perio spray heads and the 90°- and 120°-angled spray heads in two different lengths ensure you are optimally equipped for all hard-to-reach areas
- Cleaning made easy:
The special cleaning tools can be used to keep the handpiece and spray heads clean at all times.
- Hygienic reprocessing:
The handpiece can be simply wipe-disinfected. The removable spray heads are thermo washer disinfectable and sterilizable.
- Operating air pressure bar: 2.2–3.0
- Operating water pressure bar: 1.0–3.0
- Weight: 155 g
- Dimensions (W×D×H): 200×90×50 mm
- Ambient conditions: from +10°C to +35°C relative humidity of 30% to 75%
- Type/connection: PF-60/W&H Roto Quick, PF-60 M/KaVo Multiflex PF-60 N/NSK, PF-60 S/SIRONA
- Air pressure P: 800 hPa/1,060 hPa
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.