Precision instrument equipped with a torque adjustment system for screwing prosthetic components at specified torque settings.
Can be used with any implant system.
- Compliance with protocols
- Limitation of the risk of screw breaking or unscrewing
- Compatibility with all the implant systems
- Excellent visibility in the mouth
- Easier access to the posterior sectors
- Reduced amplitude of movement compared with tightening using a ratchet wrench
- Perfect control of torque thanks to 7 torques values (10/15/20/25/30/32/35N.cm)
• Weight: 130g
• Energy: Manual
• Tool type according to NF EN ISO 1797-1: Type 1
• Diameter of the tools (mm) according to NF EN ISO 1797-1: 2.35
• Head height (mm): 11.39
• Head angulation: 100°
• Maximum length of the tool (mm): 34
• Precision (N.cm): +/- 1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.