The DT514H has a large 13.5 litre tank and stainless steel outer casing.
Drain on the left as pictured.
- This particular unit comes with a built in heater
- Lid and accessories supplied as extras
- Full convenience in use and display for all bath types
- Easy to operate
- LED display
- Heater 20-80 °C: thermostatically adjustable
- Optical signal in case of excess temperature
- Timer for countdown and continuous operation
- DEGAS: adjustable pulse sound level for removing unwanted air bubbles
- Automatic short-time ultrasound during heating up period to avoid delay in boiling
- CE marked as medical device
- Quality management system according to the requirements of EN ISO 13485/11.2000 in the production line
- Protection class IP 33 at highest possible level through liquid-tight mains cable and housing front without openings
- Automatic safety shut-down 12 hours after last keypress
- Marking of filling level for safe dosage
- One-piece welded drain bow
- PZT-transducers with high efficiency
- 2 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.