Belmont large equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an Approved Belmont Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
- 302C LED ceiling-mounted - Pole lengths include 100cm (standard) and 150cm (optional).
- 320LR LED unit-mounted for Voyager III
- 5 LEDs
- Shadowless light
- Triple-axis head movement
- Light intensity control
- Auto ON/OFF with preset chair positions*
- Touchless sensor switch
- Easy-clean, smooth surfaces
- Zero-drift balance-arm
- Mounting options
- Retrospective-fitting option
- * Applies to Chair- and Unit-mounted versions only
Series key technical features:
- White natural beam, 5000 Kelvin (5 LEDs)
- Stepless control of light intensity between 3,100 and 28,000 Lux
- Composite Curing Safe Mode (at 4,300 Lux)
- 85x155mm light pattern at 650mm focal distance
- Pole lengths include 100cm (standard) and 150cm (optional).
- Maximum ceiling height 305cm in respect of a 100cm pole.
- Standard Pole length 100cm
- Optional Long Arm (150cm) available
- 5 year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.