Belmont large equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an Approved Belmont Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
Available in various configurations, ceiling or unit mounted - depending on the Belmont chair.
- 902C LED ceiling-mounted
- 905 LED ceiling-track with 68cm pole
- 920 LED unit-mounted for Cleo II and Clesta II
- 920LR LED unit-mounted for Voyager III
- 10 LEDsS
- hadowless light
- Triple-axis head movement
- Light intensity control
- Auto ON/OFF with preset chair positions
- Touchless sensor switch
- Easy-clean, smooth surfaces
- Zero-drift balance-arm
- Mounting options
- Retrospective-fitting option
- White natural beam, 5000 Kelvin (10 LEDs)
- Stepless control of light intensity between 4,000 and 32,000 Lux
- Composite Curing Safe Mode (at 5,500 Lux)
- 85x155mm light pattern at 650mm focal distance
- Pole lengths include 100cm (standard) and 150cm (optional).
- Maximum ceiling height 305cm in respect of a 100cm pole.
- Models include: Chair, Ceiling and Ceiling-track-mounted options
- 5 Year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.