Bel-Ray II 097
Belmont large equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an Approved Belmont Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
- 4-7mA (selectable)
- 0.7mm focal spot
- 0.02-3.2 second exposure time
- 8” Cone length
- 31.5” Horizontal arm (Model 097WK31)
- 2 Year Warranty
- Compact microprocessor control module with patient type, tooth type, cone type, film speed and exposure time selection switches
- Control module can be installed on wall or on the central power console
- Digital-ready switch
- Wall plate for mounting on 16" centres
- ETL classified
- These units are for installation only (please ask for a quote)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.