To place an order for or if you would like further information on the Belmont Cleo II Surgery System (E) Chair Package, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01903 211737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced technology, improved ergonomics and the Operator-friendly features of the Cleo II ensure superior control and precision for the dental team. The unique folding and extending chair provides unrivalled comfort and access for both Operator and Patient.
The flexibility of the Cleo II range ensures that any configuration will equip a dental surgery with the ultimate, complete surgery system.
The Cleo II has many Factory Built-in options available, please contact us for further information.
'Flexible System': Cleo II Dental Chair and cuspidor
Chair Section features include:
- Twin-articulating headrest
- 2 preset positions, last-position memory (LP) & Auto-Return
- Automatic extendable legrest with manual override & Auto Safety Stop
- Foldaway, detachable armrest
- Integral service centre with air & water regulators & pressure indicators
Chair-mounted cuspidor features include:
- Rotatable cuspidor (90°)
- Assistant's console with balanced positioning
- Assistant 3-way autoclavable syringe
- Easily-detached HV & saliva ejector tubings
- Automatic bowl-flush & cup-filler
- Bottle water system
- Assistant-side chair preset controls
- Porcelain cuspidor bowl
Note: Cuspidor functionality will require upgrading at additional cost if a Clesta II 'M' or 'MC' is added post delivery.
'Flexible System A and E:'
Flexible system with Clesta II M (Air or Electric) Module or Mobile Cat delivery system:
(A) version features include:
- Mounting arm & bracket (Cabinet) or height-adjustable mobile base (Cart)
- 3-way autoclavable syringe
- 3 handpiece outlets with individual air & water control
- Handpiece flush-out system
- Bottled water system
'Flexible system' (E):
includes the same as (A) type with the following additional features:
- NSK NLX-Plus fibre-optic micro motor
- Preset micro motor & torque control with Auto-Reverse & digital display
- First priority handpiece selection
- 2 fibre-optic turbine hoses
- Handpiece oil mist collector
- Additional chair preset positioning.
Minimum seat height: 483mm
Maximum seat height: 748mm
Maximum Patient weight: 135kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.