To place an order for or if you would like further information on the Belmont Clesta II-CM (A) Chair Package please do not hesitate to contact us on 01903 211737 or email email@example.com
The Clesta II is extremely flexible and immaculately efficient in it's design and build. Clesta II treatment centres are designed for todays busy and demanding dental practice. whether you decide on a traditional over patient holder or rod type, cabinet or mobile cart delivery system, Clesta II will be a long serving and loyal partner.
The Clesta II has many Factory Built-in options available, please contact us for further information.
'CM Holder type' (A) consists of:
Optional 720SLR Unit-mounted Operating Light
Chair Section features include:
- Twin-articulating headrest
- 2 Preset Positions, Last Position Memory (LP) and Auto-Return
- Swing-out armrest
- Integral service centre
- Synchronised axis backrest
- 8-way foot control
Chair-mounted Over-Patient Holder type delivery system (A) features include:
- Easy-clean membrane switch panel
- 3 handpiece outlets with individual air & water control
- Handpiece line flush-out system
- 3-way autoclavable syringe
- Film viewer
Chair-mounted cuspidor unit features include:
- Easily-detachable porcelain cuspidor bowl with 180° rotation.
- Option: Blue/Pink/Green Glass Bowl (in place of porcelain cuspidor bowl)
- Assistants console
- Assistant 3-way Autoclavable Syringe
- Easily-detached HV and Ejector Tubings
- Automatic bowl-flush & cup-filler
- Bottled water system
- Assistant-side chair preset controls
- Light-post assembly
- Option: Right/Left-handed installation.
• Minimum seat height: 410mm
• Maximum seat height: 790mm
• Maximum Patient weight: 135kg
• Chair Weight 115kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.