Phot X IIS offers lower levels of exposure to radiation and the ability to bespoke settings for all types of patient.
It provides superb image quality on both digital and film settings by offering several variables in the settings.
The compact tube head is lightweight, making it easy to hold and position. The scissor arm gives total flexibility and excellent stability for perfectly reliable positioning.
Now with square Collimator adaptor that fits on the end of the cone.
This unit has to be installed by a qualified engineer and tested to meet HPA requirements.
5 years limited warranty
- 60 or 70 KVP options
- 0.4mm focal spot
- Digital time display
- Radiation dose display
- compatible for digital imaging
- Min. exposure 0.01 sec
- Manual override for total flexability
- touch control for 2 film settings & digital imaging
- lockable touch pad control
- With square collimator adaptor that fits on the end of the cone
• 60 or 70kVp
• 4-6mA (selectable)
• 0.4mm focal spot
• 0.01-3.2 second exposure time
• 203mm Cone length
• 80cm primary arm
• 5 years limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.