It incorporates a unique folding leg-rest feature that permits doctors to communicate with and access seated patients face to face.
It is ideal for obtaining accurate and consistent occlusal records, prosthetic dentistry, cosmetic dentistry and general dental procedures.
5 years limited warranty
- Ultra reliable Belmont electro-hydraulic operating system
- Articulating dual axis headrest accommodates the anatomy of each patient
- Swing-away armrests
- 110° left to right seat rotation
- Rocker-style seat rotation locking lever
- 2 built-in foot control levers for manual seat height and backrest positioning
- Central lever for selecting or storing up to 12 programmable pre-set positions
- Wide backrest design for improved patient comfort and support
- Duration upholstery from Belmont colour chart
- ETL listed
For more information on this product, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01903 211737 or email email@example.com
• Lifting/ lowering mechanism: Hydraulic, vertical elevation
• Minimum height/ stroke: 16-3/8" (at headrest top) / 10-1/4"
• Backrest reclining angle: -3° (horizon) - 85°
• Seat tilting: 0° - 20°, synchronized with backrest
• Seat rotation: 110° left / right of centerline
• Armrest rotation: 90° outward
• Preset position: 3 preset position & auto-return. Programmable for 4 doctors
• Headrest: Articulating dual axis type
• Mode of control: Foot switches (joy stick)
• Emergency stop: Any switch can cancel chair movement
• Rated voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
• Weight: 149Kg (330lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.