Belmont Progres chair
Belmont large equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an Approved Belmont Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
The chair is fitted with a twin articulating headrest as standard which is suitable for both adults and children.
- Seamless upholstery in Ultrasoft or Ultrasoft Pro colour ranges
- Seamless upholstery in Standard fabric
- Twin-articulating headrest
- Pantograph base with 60˚ rotation
- 2 preset positions, Last Position Memory (LP) and auto-return
- Swing-out armrest
- 8-way foot control
- Seamless upholstery
- Important note: not to be used with an Over-Patient unit
- Smooth, synchronised, near-silent chair movements
• Minimum seat height: 420mm
• Maximum seat height: 820mm
• Maximum Patient weight: 200kg
• XChair Weight: 160kg
• Installation only - POA
• 5 years limited warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.