When a suction tip is opened, Turbo Smart speeds up to meet the extra demand. When a suction tip is closed, it slows down. The system adapts its speed to cope with extra demand and when other surgeries are using the unit. The result is efficient and more consistent suction.
This system has a multi-function digital display that supplies information on vacuum level, temperature, servicing, amalgam separation and fault diagnosis.
The standard version (Cattani Turbo Smart A) is recommended for 2-3 surgeries, however, it can be upgraded to become a 4-surgery unit with a separate purchase.
Please contact us to arrange for this upgrade if required.
- Advantages of the ability to vary motor speeds.
- Incredible vacuum/flow from a small unit.
- System maintains consistent performance.
- Less energy consumption.
- Unit does not get as hot as a conventional suction system.
- User can adjust level of suction to the type of work being performed in the surgery.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.