DTEC Brite LED Surgery Light
When we designed Brite, we started by designing the price tag to be able to offer more jobs world-class lighting. And here is the result! Choose between Brite, Brite Mid, Brite Triton and Brite Tetron. Or why not combine them all. They are perfect for dental clinics, veterinary stations or for medical and beauty treatments. They can also contribute to a brighter everyday life in office environments or in printers where correct colour reproduction is important.
Brite has been designed by industrial designers with many years of experience of light design and light ergonomics.
Thanks to the high-quality, integrated LED modules, we've been able to create a sealed unit, so dirt and bacteria can't get in and the light is virtually maintenance free. In addition, electromagnetic and alternating fields are screened by the solid aluminium design.
- 50,000 hours lifetime
- Shadow & flicker free LED's
- Shadow-, glare-, and flicker-free
- Low energy consumption
- Minimal heat radiation
- Hygienic enclosed construction with aluminium housing
- Suspended by wires
- Optional IR-remote control (included in Brite Duo) for dimming effects but also has two programmed pre-sets for working in different modes, such as viewing X-rays and working with composite materials
- 5 year warranty
- Light source: LED 106W
- Brightness: 8 000 lux/0,6meter
- Colour temperature: 3 000 K RA > 90 alt. 6 500 K RA86
- Dimensions: 1200 x 235 x 45 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Remote control: Optional
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.