DTEC Brite Tetron Surgery Light
Tetron is a popular choice for examination rooms in healthcare and among dental clinics or other businesses that need to illuminate a larger area.
IR-remote control for dimming effects, but also has two programmed pre-sets for working in different modes, such as viewing X-rays and working with composite materials.
A sealed unit so dirt and bacteria can't get in and the light is virtually maintenance free.
- Shadow, glare and flicker free
- Low energy consumption
- Minimal heat radiation
- Hygienic enclosed construction with aluminium housing
- IP30- rated
- Light source: LED 212W
- Brightness: 4500 lux/1.2 meter
- Colour temperature: 6500 K CRI94
- Dimensions: 1200 x 550 x 45 mm
- Weight: 11 kg
- Dimmer and remote
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.