The IRIS LED light is the only LED light used in dental applications with the technology to adjust the colour temperature from 4.200-6.000 Kelvin and light intensity from 8.000-35.000 lux. Recent studies have shown that by adjusting the colour temperature in surgical procedures, it can increase concentration and contrast between different soft tissues. In addition, the absence of UV Ultra Violet and IR Infrared radiation has shown to increase patient and operator comfort.
The Iris View system is available as a wall mount, ceiling mount or a unit mount according to your requirements.
- Unit/wallmount - Flow motion arm
- Ceiling mount - Flow motion arm
- Free Movement as a result of 3rd axis
- Low Energy Consumption < 50VA
- No Fan, less noise and improved working conditions
- Low Heat Production
- Touch pad Control for 3 preset settings (Cure Safe Mode, Color Matching – Natural Daylight, Surgical Setting)
- 5 step adjustable color temperature and light intensity
- Minimum LED lifetime is about 50,000 hours
- Made in Italy
- LED Lamp Consumption (50VA)
- Input Voltage (110/220 V, 50/60 Hz)
- Output Voltage (12-24 Vac) 50-60Hz
- Colour Temperature ( 4200 – 6000 K)
- Light Intesity (High 35,000 Lux;Low 8,000 Lux)
- Focal Length (70 cm)
- Light Pattern (7 cm X 14 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.