This third generation motor system, is designed for implantology and surgery. Ten stored programs for each of the two brushless motors ensure smooth running during the procedure. Accurate speed control of the motors allows you to work with the highest possible precision. Manufactured in Switzerland, the MD30 comes with one motor but is equipped to take two motors making work considerably simpler and more efficient.
Contra Angles options:
- With contra-angle 32:1
- Without contra-angle
- With contra-angle 20:1 LED
- With contra-angle 20:1
- Configuration menu to customize device after your favour.
- Intelligent safety system with acoustical and optical signal and additional blocking of motor drive (e.g. open pump compartment, not connected motor or pedal).
- 70 Ncm of maximum torque with the 20:1 contra angle with graphical, real time torque control on display.
- Sturdy, high quality architecture and finish.
- Advanced motor system with sophisticated motor control for smooth and precise power delivery in any speed range.
- Multifunctional pedal with motor selection, pump performance adjustment, program selection and motor speed control.
- Calibration of handpieces and contra angles.
- Real-time speed and torque report.
- 10 Pre-set programs for each motor configuration.
- Integrated pump system for cooling the instrument to avoid tissue damage.
- Easy to clean
- 10 Stored programs
- 1 brushless motor
- Two motor connections
- Largest display of its class
- Front access to pump
- Mains voltage: 100/115/230 Volt at 50/60 Hz
- Motor speed range: 300-50,000 rpm
- Dimensions: 260x250x110 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.