A reverse osmosis device produces large volumes of high quality demineralized purified water which can be used to supply a number of sterilizers, guaranteeing consistent, optimal performance and extending the life of your sterilizer and instruments.
The system connects to mains water and produces a large quantity of demineralized water free from minerals and contaminants.
The main changes from the previous generation are:
- Easier operation and maintenance: the new cartridge system makes filter handling simpler and more efficient. The new Osmo has one less filter cartridge and its intuitive system means that the end user can replace the carbon and resin filters with ease.
- Only two filters are required to be changed periodically to ensure acceptable levels of filtration during the Osmos’ life cycle.
- With the new system, up to 6 sterilizers can be connected and filled simultaneously allowing the end user to run multiple sterilizers at the same time.
- Improved long-term investment thanks to the extended life of the Osmotic Membrane, which now requires replacement every 4 years, compared to previous version that was every 2 years.
- A new design which allows the new Osmo to be free standing or wall mounted.
The starter kit includes:
- Osmotic subset with 2 filter cartridges (resin and carbon) and 1 osmotic membrane
- 7-litre storage tank with tap
- Water Block ®
- Tool for opening/closing osmotic vessel cap
- Dowels and screws for wall fixation
- 2 x quick-connector fittings for tube ø 8 mm
- Inlet and outlet tubes
- Water dispenser kit (spray gun)
- Warranty certificate, CE declaration of conformity and quick start manual
- 1 year Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.