This unit can be used on Pulsar reverse osmosis water filters and will allow you test your water and know if your RO membrane requires replacing
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 - 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking 'x10' image.)
- Factory Calibrated: meters are calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Mur-lok® Quick-Connect T-fittings.
- Installs quickly and easily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.