S220TR Operating Dental Unit
Stern Weber equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an approved Stern Weber Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
The Stern Weber S220TR Dental Unit provides optimal instrument manoeuvrability and a pantograph arm that passes over the patience for hindrance-free positioning.
- On articulated and self-balanced arm, with 44cm vertical range
- Removable and autoclavable instrument rest in silicone
- Removable stainless steel tray holder
- Hanging tubings with rapid integrated fitting
- 4-way midwest module supply with fibre optic
- +/- keys for setting of instrument power/speed
- Operating lamp on/off
- Fiber optic of instruments on/off with pilot light
- Micromotor rotation inversion and visualisation on display of the operating status
- Timed warm water cup filler / timed water bowl flush
- On/off control for washing and disinfection of tubings
- Chair movements - activation and memorisation of 4 chair working positions and 2 service positions
- Activation of rinse and return to zero position programs
- Rapid cancellation of digital images from the monitor screen
- Rotating bowl
- Auxiliary control for assistant's call
- A choice of special memory foam upholstery
- Please call for a delivery time
- Installation only - POA
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.