S280TRC Operating Dental Unit
Stern Weber equipment can only be fitted by a Qudent engineer or an Approved Stern Weber Engineer. If out of our area, we will need the details of the engineer fitting the equipment.
Each patient is different and, above all, so is each dentist: no-one knows this better than Stern Weber. That’s why dentists who choose us are free to configure all the elements around the dental unit according to their personal preferences and so create a highly customised integrated treatment centre. Once the ergonomic configuration best suited to the dentist’s operating style has been defined, it’s then possible to decide how best to equip the dental unit in terms of hygiene devices, instruments, integrated multimedia and X-ray systems, foot controls, operating lights, suction system separators and all the other Stern Weber accessories. We build dental units to provide a made-to-measure solution for you.
- Double arm with vertical lock pneumatic system, vertical excursion of 45cm.
- Removable stainless steel tray holder
- Studied to house up to 6 instruments
- A.C.A system (Automatic Chip Air),
- Kit with 6 functions stainless steel syringe with removable and autoclavable handle and straight terminal
- 4-way electrified MIDWEST module with fibre optic
- Touch screen 4.3" in tempered glass
- Immediate displaying and easy personalization of the main functions
- Setting of personalizes programs for chair and instruments for 3 different operators
- Easy setting of max speed/power values, and torque supplied by instruments
- 3 operating modes for optional micromotors
- 3 operating modes for the scalers
- ON/OFF tank water supply system
- Timed water cup filler - timed water bowl flush
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.