Handling a lightweight device is very convenient as it reduces the time taken to process a full mouth series. It also produces faster workflow and less stress for your staff.
Operators only need to set the guideline following an occlusal plane or a frankfurt line as the angle and the tooth are automatically detected. The exposure time is also automatically adjusted with the aid of smart positioning.
With EzRay Air, there is no need to remember and press numerous buttons for each setting. The Smart Dial has all the settings in one dial, reducing the preparation time and creating a simpler and faster work flow.
- A light portable intraoral X-ray creates a stable condition for positioning the device.
- Lightest handheld on the market
- The ease of device positioning produces clear images without any effects of movement.
- It also produces faster workflow and less stress for your staff.
- The internal radiation shielding is perfectly designed to protect the operator from radiation leakage.
- The smart positioning makes preparation simple.
- 5 year warranty as standard extendable to 10 years
• Focal Spot: 0.4 mm
• Tube voltage: 65kV
• Tube current: 2.5 mA
• Exposure time range: 0.05 -0.5 sec
• Total Filtration: Min. 1.5 mm Al
• Source to Skin Distance: 200 mm
• X - ray Field Default: 60mm Round, 30 x 40 mm
• Maximum duty cycle: 1:30
• Power Input: 22.2V
• Weight: 1.4kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.