THE VAT INCLUSIVE PRICE SHOWN IS THE FULL SELLING PRICE, WITHOUT VAT BEING ADDED, AS THIS IS AN EXEMPT PRODUCT UNTIL JULY 31st.
Qudent is happy to help our Dental staff meet their PPE needs on site. The Washable Isolation Gown is a Universal size, re-washable (75 washes) gown that is both comfortable and practical.
It features the wrap-around design for enhanced-coverage with tie fastenings, carbon yarns to reduce static build up and is designed from a breathable fabric for comfort and reduced seams for durability.
It is made from a fluid repellent fabric with stain resistant properties.
For bulk order please contact the sales team on 01903 211737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fabric: 99% Polyester, 1% Electrostatic Dissipative Carbon Yarns.
- Fabric Weight: 105gsm
- Dimension: Centre Back Length: 123cm, Sweep: 153cm, Cuff: 8.9cm
- Colour: Yellow
- Testing: Fluid Repellent Fabric tested to AAMI Level 2, FDA registered
- Laundering: Wash at Thermal Disinfection Temperature
- Do not use Bleach
- Do not exceed a maximum temperature of 90°C
- Tumble dry on medium heat
- Remove load immediately once goods are dry
- 75 washes at recommended care instructions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.