This is a curing light that has been used at shows to demonstrate. It has not been used in any medical capacity.
The box is damaged, but the unit has been checked by our engineer and found to be working correctly.
The newest Curing Light from Woodpecker is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in the user's hand. Using a constant power output this light has two programme settings:
- P1 - Turbo Mode - Light intensity 2300 - 2500 mw/cm2 for 1 - 3 second cures.
- P2 - Normal Mode - Light intensity 1000 - 1200mw/cm2 for 5 - 20 second cures.
- With the Turbo mode the light has a cure time of 1 second for 2mm of resin, with light intensity of up to 2300mw/ cm²
It also features a 360° fully rotatable head, disposable covers and a rechargeable lithium battery.
- Ergonomic design
- 1 second cure for 2mm of resin
- 360° fully rotatable head
Net weight: 278g
Power Input: 100V to 240V, 50Hz/60 Hz
Wave length: 385nm-515nm
Light intensity: 1000 mW/cm2~2500mW/cm2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.