Advanced digital controlling technique smoothly blends low speed with high speed performance.
With a Flexi multi-function foot pedal and a Swiss manufactured motor, quality is assured.
The powerful DC LED contra-angle ensures visibility, helping to achieve treatment of high accuracy and efficiency.
The Implanter has eight separate modes accommodating all implant systems. Furthermore, the wide glass colour screen gives the user ease of operation and with accurate torque and speed control the real time display ensures surgical safety.
Full 12 month warranty supported by Qudent as UK dealer.
- Eight modes for option; accommodating all implant systems
- Colour touch screen and glass surface bring you better operating experience
- Accurate torque control and real-time display ensure surgical safety
- Flexible multi-function foot pedal
- LED light source
- Quiet peristaltic pump
- Gear ratio options: 1:1 / 1:2 / 1:3 / 1:5 / 16:1 / 20:1 / 27:1
- Output speed range: 15-2000 rpm
- No-load speed: 300-40000 rpm
- Torque range 6.2N cm with 80N cm output torque
- Weight: 3.5kg
- Dimensions(L x W x H): 276 x 267 x 110mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.