Alvaley Amalgam separators offer a simple cost effective solution in order to comply with regulations. This model is designed to be connected to sinks for mobile aspirators or general amalgam waste. There are various models to suit most surgeries. The Alvaley Separator works by a sedimentary and filtration process effectively removing up to 96.6% of amalgam particulates from your waste water stream.
- Small and compact.
- Not Electrical (no power required).
- No Running Costs.
- No Maintenance.
- No Servicing.
- No Noise (Silent operation).
- No Rotors, Collector Cups or Buffers.
- No Hidden Costs.
- No Surgery Downtime.
- Up to 2 years usage without needing to be recycled.
- Easy Fit.
- Self-Installation kit included.
- Unit comes complete with 1m pipe with 20mm internal width, and 1m pipe with 30mm internal width
- Both pipes include fittings
- Inlet pipe has internal width of 32mm
- Dimensions: 210 mm x 250 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.