Alvaley Wet Amalgam Separator
Alvaley Amalgam separators offer a simple cost effective solution in order to comply with regulations. There are various models designed to fit most suction systems. The size two model is designed to operate with a central suction system for 2 or 3 surgeries. The Alvaley Separator works by a sedimentary and filtration process effectively removing up to 96.6% of amalgam particulates from your waste water stream. Only water that has been filtered can pass through the outlet. It can also be used on pumped waste and gravity drains.
- Not Electrical (no power required).
- No Running Costs.
- No Maintenance.
- No Servicing.
- No Noise (Silent operation).
- No Rotors, Collector Cups or Buffers.
- No Hidden Costs.
- No Surgery Downtime.
- Up to 2 1/2 years usage without needing to be recycled.
- Easy Fit.
- Self-Installation kit included.
• Dimensions: 450 mm x 250 mm
• Total volume: 6.5 litres
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.