Valid until 22nd December 2023.
An incredibly light and precise instrument with extreme reliability and improved performance. The new design of the Bora 2 offers improved performance, while retaining the legendary reliability that has characterised previous versions since 1991.
Incredibly powerful, robust and reliable, the Bora 2 turbines incorporate the best of Bien-Air technology. They guarantee perfect hygiene thanks to the Sealed Head air non-return valve and improved irrigation of the surgical site thanks to the 4 asymmetrical Accu-Spray Quattro Mix air/water sprays directed towards the drill tip.
Cool Touch button reduces overheating, avoiding the risk of burn injuries to the patient. An additional comfort that your patients will appreciate.
The Accu-Chuck PreciPlus drive mechanism ensures efficient drill clamping. Vibrations are significantly reduced.
Features of Bora 2 Led Turbine:
- New design offering improved performance.
- 20% increase in both power and torque.
- Enables you to cut twice as fast.
- Reduced head made entirely of stainless steel.
- 4 separate air and water sprays.
- Avoids cross-contamination thanks to the water non-return valve.
- Quick and swivel coupling for Unifix quick coupling.
- Intense adjustable brightness.
- Guarantees perfect hygiene.
- Includes the Cool Touch push button.
- Quick, 360° rotatable and lightweight Unifix coupling for easy and safe disconnection.
- Ceramic ball bearings reduce noise and vibration levels, wear-resistant.
- Two year warranty.
Technical Specifications of the Bora 2 Led Turbine:
- Power 20 W.
- Speed of rotation: 380,000 rpm.
- Noise level: 59 dBA.
- Weight: 60 gr.
- Light intensity: Approx. 26 klux.
- Head diameter: 11.9 mm.
- Head size: 13.2 (21.4 with 19 mm dental bur).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.