The Prestige series embodies Bien-Air’s user-focused approach to micro-precision engineering. Impressive bur concentricity, safe cooling of the treatment site, and near-perfect weight distribution are just three of a tall list of performance- and comfort-enhancing features for you to benefit from. With Prestige’s most compact head, those hard to reach areas in the back of the mouth are accessed with surprising ease.
bur-locking and rotation drive mechanism
- This proven bur-locking and vibration-canceling system vouches for optimal stability and precision, no matter the rotational speed. Assembled with Bien-Air's Soft PushTM button, bur release is quick and easy.
Accu-Spray with dualook™
- This ultra-precise nebulization system is composed of three separate air and water sprays providing comprehensive cooling to the bur and treatment site. Combined with LED light and two dualook™ multi-strand optical glass conductors, unobscured intraoral visibility is guaranteed from wider angles.
Cool Touch™ safety
- Conveniently integrated into the head's push button, this patented anti-heating technology is designed to maintain the instrument's head at a safe temperature, thus significantly decreasing patient burn injuries.
- 12 Watts
- 2x3 separate spray outlets
- 59dBa noise level
- 10.6mm head diameter
- 13.3mm head size (21.8mm with bur 19mm)
- rotation speed 315,000rpm
- Bulb Light approx 10 Klux intensity
- ceramic ball bearings
- unifix coupling
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.