The X340 examination light is designed specifically for use during medical consultation and diagnosis.
Utilising LED technology, this general examination light has been developed to provide an intense beam with excellent colour rendering properties.
The X340 has a low total cost of ownership, costing up to 75% less to run than equivalent halogen lights. This light has around 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine equating to around 25 years of clinical use.
- A strong beam of light with an even intensity across the entire area for clearer viewing and reduced eye strain
- One touch variable intensity
- Telescopic ceiling tube - extremely versatile
- Balanced arm with excellent range of movement
- 1000mm reach - ideal for gynaecological examinations
- Costs up to 75% less to run than halogen
- 50,000 hours of life from the LED light engine*
- No more bulbs to change - reduces waste by 95% over the light's lifetime
- All metal chassis and light-head, hardwearing and can be fully recycled
- No halogen, mercury, cadmium, lead or CFCs. No chemicals harmful to the environment.
- DARAY's LED technology has an intense clear white light beam equivalent to 75W halogen whilst consuming just 12W.
Number of LED's: 6
Power Input 100-240V AC 50/60 Hz
Power Consumption 14W 0.2A
5 Year Warranty on all mobile examination lights
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.