- Removing plaque in dental fissures prior to cleaning to enhance the retention of fissure sealants
- Cleaning hard-to-reach areas such as when crowding exists prior to the placement of adhesive restorations
- Cleaning abutments prior to permanent or temporary cementation procedures
- Detoxifying root surfaces to promote healing during periodontal treatment
- Preparing tooth surfaces before bonding of brackets
- Removing debris around orthodontic and oral surgery appliances
- FDA Approved
Other Features of the unit are:
- Unique homogeneous stream technology polishing system.
- Harmless to titanium implant surfaces.
- Connects directly to existing high speed handpiece tubing (30-35 psi) via 4 hole midwest connector. Other connectors available.
- Uses the regular foot control of the dental unit.
- No installation required.
- Lightweight and easily transportable.
- Fully-detachable autoclavable handpiece.
- Unique homogeneous stream technology polishing system
- Harmless to titanium implant surfaces
- Connects directly to existing high speed handpiece tubing (30-35 psi) via 4 hole midwest connector. Other connectors available
- Uses the regular foot control of the dental unit
- No installation required
- Lightweight and easily transportable
- Fully-detachable autoclavable handpiece
Weight: 1.1kg (1.75kg including packaging)
Standard 4 hole connector (midwest) - default fitting
Quick connectors (Kavo, W&H, Sirona) and Borden 2/3 hole available as options
Dimensions (including handpiece holder and connector): 90mm Height, 130mm Width, 210mm Depth
Air: 0.3Mpa- 0.7 Mpa, 30-90 psi
Water: 0.2Mpa- 0.6Mpa, 30-90 psi
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.