- A ground lead is available for use with gloved hands.
- Electrodes and rubber tips shall be sterilized prior to use. Electrodes and conductive rubber tips can be steam autoclaved 134 degree C for 5 minutes. Rubber tips will withstand 3-5 times autoclaving after which they shall disposed of.
- The Pulppen works fine without the tips, they are for the comfort of the patient.
- If wearing latex examination gloves, an electrical circuit must be established between the patient and the Pulppen. This can be done by using the Contact Kit one end, a handle, is given to the patient to hold; the other, a metal ring, is fixed to the metal body of the Pulppen. When using the Contact Kit, always moisten the examination gloves!
- Conductive rubber tip
- Straight electrode
- Angled electrode
- Front cover
- Output current: 0-250 micro ampere
- Driving voltage: 270 Volt
- Pulse frequency: 6Hz
- Pulse shape: 10 milli second
- Pulse polarity: Negative
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.