The Durr CA4 achieves a separation efficiency of 98.9%. The rate of flow of up to 16 litres per minute makes it possible to treat up to 4 patients simultaneously and with a fully developed disposal concept the Durr CA4 regulates the task of disposal in the practice.
- Centrifugal principle with hydrodynamic self cleaning
- Fully independent of the suction system
- Switches on automatically
- Display elements show the operational status
- Separate housing available
- Centrifugal separator with self-cleaning
- Central operation with up to 4 patients simultaneously
- Flow rate of up to 16 litres per minute
- Separation efficiency of 98.9%
- Optical and acoustic displays
- Convenient removal of the amalgam collector
- Easy initial installation or retrofit
- Noise level: 55 dB
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.