Durr VSA600 Combined Suction with CA2 Amalgam Seperation
The VSA600 and CA2 Amalgam Seperator integrated with a floorstand, configured with hose lines, connections and a control unit.
The central suction and separation improves efficiency in comparison to dry systems, as they minimise or even eliminate costs for additional automatic separators.
- 3 Treatment positions
- 2 Operators working simultaneously
- Includes CA2 plug and play console
- Maximum suction force without delay
- Variable, space saving installation
- Integrated amlagam seperation
- Two stage separation brings high foam tolerance
- Voltage: 230V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Mac electrical output: 1,22Kw
- Vacuum mbar(hPa): 170 (AAV)
- Number of operators: 2
- Number of rooms at 60% simultaneous: 3
- Max fluid flow rate (L/min): 10
- Dimension without housing (H x W x D cm): 50 x 42 x 41
- Weight without housing: 47
- Noise level without housing (db) Approx 63
- Separation rate (%)³ With CA2: 97.9
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.