The Elite series of ceiling mounted hospital LCD TV / monitor mounting solutions incorporate revolutionary design features allowing monitor weights of up to 12.7kg to be supported whilst providing effortless movement.
As a fully cable managed monitor mounting solution, the arm is ideal in hospital and dental environments.
- Available with 127mm (5"), 300mm (12"), 600mm (24") or 910mm (36") pole drops
- Each Elite ceiling mount has 360° screen swivel, 15° of upward tilt and 90° downward tilt
- Each model provides 530mm (21") of finger touch vertical movement via the gas assisted arm
- Height and reach adjustable LCD/monitor ceiling mount
- Monitor can move from landscape to portrait
- Gas assisted user adjustment allows re positioning by patients and clinicians alike
- Designed to meet modern healthcare infection control standards and to be cleaned with hospital grade / chlorine based bleach cleaning solutions (Max 10,000 parts per 1,000,000)
- Use within all clinical areas including operating theatres, recovery, dental, wards etc
- Widely used for Patient Vu / personal patient TV applications
- Universal VESA 75mm x 75mm and 100mm x 100mm interface supports LCD monitors / LCD TVs and LCD based patient clinical review equipment up to 12.7kg
- Cables route neatly through the length of the arm and allow cables to route through the pole and exit through the ceiling plate
- Chrome finishing ring available for installations in false ceilings
- Optional large handle increases the ease of re positioning the attached equipment
- Colour: available in light grey, medical white or black
- Weight: 12.7 Kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.