Kavo DIAGNOdent Pen
Caries detection made easy: Early, initial caries and hidden caries can be safely detected using the LASER fluorescence technology.
The optional display offers a perfect view of the measured values - in every position.
The LASER fluorescence technology of the DIAGNOdent pen provides reliable results and supports safe and reliable caries diagnosis.
This allows for early detection of fissure and proximal caries. Thanks to the proven reproducibility, the DIAGNOdent pen can also be used to monitor the development of caries. With the Paro probe, you can also detect plaque in the gingival pockets.
- Simple diagnosis: Children and adolescents in particular have fissure caries in nearly 80% of all cases which can be detected more easily with DIAGOdent pen
- Easy detection of the "iceberg" syndrome: 90 % of caries is within the proximal area – they will be detected with the diagnostic devices DIAGNOdent pen
- Simple early detection: Fissure caries, proximal caries and calculus, are detected in good time, resulting in fewer subsequent interventions
- Simply more safety: Optimum support for the dentist's eye and for X-ray images – the DIAGNOdent pen detects infected and affected tissue in almost every case
- Simply improved patient loyalty: Thanks to the gentle and safe support of your diagnosis, your patients enjoy returning for treatment and will recommend your practice to others
- Size: 17.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 8.5 cm
- Weight: 375 g net
- Voltage: 6V (4 alkaline mignon cells LR6 (AA))
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.