RXDC, the ultimate high-frequency X-ray unit designed by MyRay, exploiting the very latest technology incorporating an embedded 12" collimator.
With its constant potential high frequency X-ray generator, the RXDC significantly reduces radiation dosage compared to traditional X-ray units.
The tube head revolves freely around the sphere, so that practically any position can be achieved, including complete vertical.
The RXDC is supplied with a portable wireless digital control device that can be installed anywhere in the dental studio.
- Handheld wireless device
- Compact & lightweight
- Multiple exposure
- Choice of 3 arm lengths available
- Touch sensitive zones
- Comfortable grip
- Quality build
- Revolutionary full-swivel ball-joint
- Operating frequency: 145 - 230 KHz
- Focal spot: 0.4mm
- Anode current: 6, 7 mA
- Voltage: 60, 63, 65 kV
- Exposure time: 0.010 - 1.000 sec, R10 and R20 scale
- Source-skin distance: 30 and 20cm round, 30cm rectangular NOTE: Prices exclude installation and HPA test
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.