NSK Endo-Mate DT
Buy ENDO-MATE DT2 & get iPex II Apex Locator FREE worth £1,015!
The preprograming function allows highly efficient treatments using different file manufacturer's protocols. The control unit has been designed to be lightweight and compact. It is fitted with a rechargeable battery providing high mobility. The lightweight and slim handpiece allows easy and comfortable handling for high performance.
- Control unit
- Motor and cord
- MP-F20R head (20:1)
- Handpiece stand
- AC adaptor
ENDO-MATE DT2 has been designed to work with a rechargeable battery for portable use or can be powered using the AC adaptor supplied.
Allows fast and easy exchange of files during procedures. Compact head offers excellent visibility of treatment spots.
Up to 9 settings (speed and torque etc) can be programmed simply by pushing the memory function button. It's easy to switch between each preset program allowing work with all popular Ni-Ti file manufacturer's protocols.
Depending on the position of treatment site, the head angle can be adjusted to the best angle.
Quick coupling allows for easy head exchange. All heads are autoclavable up to 135˚C.
Features are :
A: Push and release
- Micromotor operates continuously until the button is pushed again.
B: Push and hold
- Micromotor operates continuously until the buton is released.
- Power Supply: 230V 50/60 Hz and Battery pack
- Number of Programs: 9
- Max Torque: 7 Ncm (when using 20:1 head)
- Speed range: 100-13,000 min-1(With 20:1, 1:1 geared heads)
- Charge/Continuous use: 5 h / 2 h (depending on workload)
- Dimensions: W 93 x D 147 x H 100 (mm)
- Weight: Unit 440 g / Motor handpiece and Cord 95 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.