NSK Surgic Pro+LED Surgical Implant Unit
NSK offers advanced technology to greatly enhance clinical performance. Surgic Pro is compact, lightweight and powerful to reliably deliver everything that professionals demand.
- Control Unit with Data Storage Facility
- SGL70M LED Micromotor
- FC-78 Foot Control
- X-DSG20L Optic Handpiece (20:1 Reduction)
- Irrigation Tube (5 pcs.) and Other Accessories
Shorter & Lighter
This new surgical micromotor is 16.2mm shorter and weighs 42g less compared to the conventional optic surgical micromotor.
- LED illumination helps the clinicians to focus more easily on the treatment area and contributes to precise surgery
- Clearer : LEDs generate natural daylight quality light which gives clearer vision when compared to halogen light.
- Durable : LED light sources are longer lasting and more durable than halogen bulbs.
Advanced Handpiece Calibration
Use NSK Surgic Pro AHC to calibrate micromotor and handpiece to the rotational resistance of each individual handpiece prior to operation. AHC guarantees extremely accurate speed and torque for maximum safety during operation.
USB Memory & Data
Treatment data can be accessed and downloaded using a USB memory stick.
You do not need to install any specific software as the data can be displayed with general-use software which can display csv or bitmap files.
*memory stick isn't included.
The Foot Control is user friendly and allows operation of all functions within the preset parameters without touching the control panel to avoid accidental activation of the micromotor outside the preset limits. The Surgic Pro/Surgic Pro+ is certificated according to IPX8.
You can operate both the implant motor Surgic Pro and VarioSurg3 ultrasonic bone surgery system with a single foot control by linking the two units with the link cable. Put the two units on the Link Stand and create a compact and space saving, all encompassing surgical treatment centre. The two systems can also be installed together compactly with a Link Stand that takes up minimal space.
- Power Supply: AC 230 V 50/60 Hz
- Max. Pump Output: 75 mL / min
- Programs: 8 Programs / Implant Systems
- Dimensions: W 268 x D 220 x H 100 mm
- USB I/F: 1 Port
- Built in Memory: 100 min
- Torque: 5-80 Ncm
- Motor Speed: 200-40,000 min-1
- Light Power (LED Micromotor): Over 32,000 LUX
- Foot Control Functions: Program Button, Speed Control Pedal, Coolant Solution Flow Volume Button, Forward / Reverse Button
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.