The numerous control systems make the X-Mind DC very safe to use:
The X-Mind range pantograph arms provide great flexibility of use and accurate positioning. The new, light alloy mechanism has smooth contours and protective casing at the joints.
It is easy to keep clean and can be decontaminated in compliance with the strictest demands of asepsis in dental practice.
X-Mind timer: microprocessor-controlled, exposure time can be customised and programmed; one key allows you to switch immediately from conventional intra-oral X-ray to digital X-ray. Pre-programmed keys for special pictures.
- Please call for a delivery time
- This unit comes with rectangular collimator as standard
- X-Mind DC exposure times are optimised for use with digital sensors
- The generator is compatible with practically all digital imaging systems
- Also available as a mobile unit- call for pricing
- These units are for installation only (please ask for a quote)
Three extension arms are available (wall mounting):
• Short 41cm giving reaches respectively of 143cm
• Standard 82.5cm giving reaches respectively of 184cm
• Long 110cm giving reaches respectively of 212cm (with a long cone)
• Installation only - Site visit required
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.