The PERFECT Lite Hybrid with the additional free-float functionality activates muscles in the lower back and abdomen. Specifically designed depressions minimise discomfort.
A Perfect Saddle Hybrid gives the user opportunity to exercise core muscles when seated. When in “free-float” mode, the body will constantly be making small adjustments, often imperceptible, to remain balanced on the seat and therefore exercises a large group of muscles which are not normally used in a sedentary position. When “free-float” functionality is no longer desired, the user locks the seat into a levelled, fixed position simply by adjusting a lever.
As Perfect Lite Hybrid, but featuring a v-shaped cut out at the front of the seat and grooved centre, minimising uncomfortable pressure. The Advanced has been specifically developed to support the male anatomy.
This stool has full customisation to suit the users requirements. Please choose from the options available.
Pricing is available if you require the stool to be covered in a specific fabric or finish not listed on this page. Please call 01903 211737 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help you.
- Foot Ring: Foot rest while working in high chair positions.
- Swing Arm Rest: Arm rest that doubles as a back and abdominal support. Can swivel 360° for complete freedom and versatility. (Please note that if the Swing Arm Rest option is chosen, the user height on the stool will increase by 14cm.)
- Seat Dimensions: 32cm x 39cm
- Alternative Castors: Yes
- Base Diameter: 50cm
- Adjustable Seat: Free-float
- Upholstery: Scandinavian leather, vinyl or fabric
- Weight: 9kg
- Max Load: 120kg
- Warranty: 5 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.