TKD SSB01 Sonic Insert, Diamond-coated ball, Straight shank Scaler Tips | QUDENT
Sonic inserts for the sinus lift technique. SSB01 ball inserts with straight shank and large-grain diamond coating have a diameter of about 2.5 mm. Indicated in osteoplasty to create the side window in the sinus lift technique. Also useful in all cases where bone removal is necessary as in impacted teeth bone uncovering, apicectomies, crestal sinus lift osteotomies access, cystic cavities opening, etc. Ball insert SSBF1 with straight stem but with fine diamond coating. Same indication as the previous insert, the fine grain has less abrasive power and leaves a bone surface smoother and serves to finish or when you want less aggression.
- SSB01 Sonic ball insert with straight shank and large-grain diamond coating (diameter of about 2.5 mm)
- Indicated for osteoplasty to create a side window in the sinus lift technique
- Useful in bone removal procedures such as impacted teeth bone uncovering, apicectomies, crestal sinus lift osteotomies access, cystic cavities opening, etc.
- SSBF1 Sonic ball insert with straight stem and fine diamond coating
- Same indications as SSB01 but with finer diamond coating for a smoother bone surface
- Used for finishing or when a less aggressive approach is desired
Delivery: 10 Working Days
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.