The woodpecker tip range features all of the standard tips that you would expect to find when looking for the ideal tip.
The Woodpecker tip range features robust but reasonably priced tips, suitable for both EMS and DTE/Satelec type handpieces.
- G1 - Removal of supragingival deposits in all quadrants.
- G2 - Removal of heavy supragingival deposits on anterior teeth. Apply flat end to surgrace of teeth.
- G3 - Removal of supragingival deposits in all quadrants, including the interproximal and sulcus areas.
- G4 - Recommended for the treatment of interproximal spaces and for supragingival scaling.
- G5 - Recommended for treating simple cases and gross supragingival scaling.
- G6 - Recommended for removing voluminus supragingival deposits. Apply flat end to surface of teeth.
- G7 - Removal of crowns and bridges. Apply the instrument onto surface and activate. Increase pressure until vibrations can no longer be heard and maintain for few seconds.
- G8 -Removal of posts. Ultrasonic high efficiency for the removal of the most difficult prosthetic parts. Abundantly irrigate the component to be loosened.
- G9 - Removal of supragingival calculus, interdental calculus and calculus at the neck of the tooth.
- E1 - 120° holder, used to hold the file diameter Ф0.8mm. Recommended for the preparation, cleaning and irrigation of the root canal system. Usually used for the front teeth.
- E2 - 90° holder, used to hold the file diameter Ф0.8mm. Recommended for the preparation, cleaning and irrigation of the root canal system. Usually used for the molar teeth.
- E3 - Recommended for melting condensation of gutta-percha.
- P1 - Tips with thin points, recommended for cleaning and irrigation of subgingival deposits on root surfaces.
- P2L - Left-angled, used to remove calculus from the very narrow inter-root spaces and furcation.
- P2R - Right-angled, used to remove calculus from the very narrow inter-root spaces and furcation.
- P3 - Recommended for cleaning and irrigation of periodontal deep pockets.
- P4 - Recommended for cleaning and irrigation of periodontal shallow pockets.
- P7 -
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.