In the unlikely circumstance that a product that has been ordered needs to be returned as the product is not required the following criteria must be followed for it to be refunded.
- The item (s) to be refunded must be returned within 30 days, unopened and in condition fit for sale. Items cannot be returned after 30 days.
- Perishable goods cannot be returned for refund.
- We must have been contacted prior to the product being returned, either via email email@example.com or telephone 01903 211737. We will advise as to whether or not the item is appropriate to refund.
- The product to be refunded must be sent back to Qudent at the following address - Qudent Deliveries, Warranty Repairs & Returns, Unit C, Sands Industrial Estate, Lane End Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP12 4HH
- The item must also include who it is being returned by, the reference code and the reason for it being returned, along with proof of purchase. Failure to include these may result in delay of the product being refunded.
- PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PURCHASE BACK TO THE MANUFACTURER.
Please note: Products that have been specially ordered for the customer may not be able to be refunded or maybe subjected to a restocking charge, depending on the manufacturer.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 10 working days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If the item was paid for via credit card, please allow 3-4 days after the product has been confirmed for refund before following up.
It is advisable to check with your bank to ensure there are no impending refunds for your account.
If the item was purchased on account. The account should be credited appropriately after the refund has been fully processed.
Issues that may cause this not to be the case may include the item not being sent back with the appropriate information or the item has not reached us successfully.
Sale Items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items are eligible for refund, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded, unless faulty.
To return your product, you should mail your item (s) to:
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for return items.
Shipping costs are not refundable.
If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.