Daray SL430 Minor Surgery LightThe Daray SL430 is a cost effective operating light. It has been specifically designed for minor procedures under local anaesthetic in health centres, Dentists and GP surgeries.
The light is designed to provide consistent, accurate light where it's needed, along with great shadow reduction and accurate colour rendering.
3 different options:
- SL430: Mobile
- SL430: Ceiling Mounted
- SL430: Wall Mounted
- The use of Multiple LED's provides a high, and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain.
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the on the light head itself.
- Balanced arms for one tough adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynecological procedures.
- Removable, autoclavable handle.
- 3 year warranty.
- Light Intensity @ 0.75m: 90,000 lux ± 5%
- Light Intensity @ 1m: 70,000 lux ± 5%
- Colour Temperature: 4,000K
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI):
- Colour Rendering (R9): 90
- Electrical Draw: 13.5W 0.115 Amps
- Light Field Diameter (d50): 200mm
- Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 9 Stages (10% - 100%)
- Temperature Rise on Surgeon: <2°C
- Average working life: >50,000 Hours
- Input Rating: 230V 50Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.