The light is designed to provide consistent, accurate light where it's needed, along with great shadow reduction and accurate colour rendering.
3 different options:
- SL430: Mobile
- SL430: Ceiling Mounted
- SL430: Wall Mounted
Ceiling version comes with a 300mm down tubes as standard, but is also available with 600 and 1000mm down tubes depending on the ceiling height.
Price does not include installation.
- The use of Multiple LED's provides a high, and even light intensity throughout the entire viewing area to reduce eye strain.
- A concise and self-explanatory 3 button control system on the on the light head itself.
- Balanced arms for one tough adjustment and a great range of movement.
- Ideal for minor surgery and gynecological procedures.
- Removable, autoclavable handle.
- 3 year warranty.
• Light Intensity @ 0.75m: 90,000 lux ± 5%
• Light Intensity @ 1m: 70,000 lux ± 5%
• Colour Temperature: 4,000K
• Colour Rendering Index (CRI):
• Colour Rendering (R9): 90
• Electrical Draw: 13.5W 0.115 Amps
• Light Field Diameter (d50): 200mm
• Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 9 Stages (10% - 100%)
• Temperature Rise on Surgeon: <2°C
• Average working life: >50,000 Hours
• Input Rating: 230V 50Hz
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.