The Polaris LED light features adjustable colour temperature and variable light intensity with no change of colour temperature. 10 low power LED's provide high intensity, yet low power consumption. Each LED is installed with an independent parabolic reflector having 10 facets, to minimise shadows in the working region. The light projects a cool beam without infrared rays.
The Polaris led lamp allows you to have the right light at all times of work, making optimal vision. It is possible to modify the different parameters using the potentiometer on the back of the lamp. Thanks to a light that adapts to different needs, Polaris helps in the differentiation of soft tissues and in colour-taking procedures, as well as facilitating the vision of individual details.
- Adjustable light intensity
- Front protection
- 3 movements
- LED Technology
- Scialytic effect
- Light Intensity adjustment
- Colour temperature adjustment
- 100% Aluminium
- Supply voltage: 12 - 24 Vac 50-60 Hz
- Maximum absorbed power: 50 VA
- Absorbed current max: 3 A
- Light spot size: 80 x 200 mm approx
- Light intensity (adjustable 5 steps): from 8000 lux to 50000 lux
- Focal distance: 70 cm
- CRI (color rendering index): > 90%
- Light source: 8 leds
- Emission spectrum: 380 - 780 nm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.